UVRF offers a variety of coached programs and classes. Details on each of these programs are provided on the individual program page, which can be accessed through the links below and through the pull down menu under the “Programs” heading. These programs are
- Junior programs which are offered in the spring and fall. Details on the fall program will be posted in July/August
- Different multi week competitive masters sweep programs. Three sessions are offered from April through October with the objective to compete in different races.
- Recreational sweep and scull programs directed at rowers with previous rowing experience
- Novice sweep programs directed at adults with no rowing experience. In this program rowers will learn the basic rowing technique.
- A variety of sculling programs including learn to scull, advanced clinics and more
- The CReW (Cancer Recovery Through Rowing) program aimed at anyone diagnosed with any type of cancer
- Virtual Erg workouts which are offered in the off season. These will be offered again in the December of 2022
If you want to be notified about any new programs please fill out the contact form and we will add you to our mailing list.